I just had a birthday, but this post is in no way related to that. I’m Ok with getting older. Really I am. Age doesn’t matter because you’re only as old as you feel, right?
Unfortunately, I feel old.
If like me, you feel the best years of your life lie ahead of you only you are too tired to take advantage of them, allow me to list the 10 signs indicating when your life is over. Maybe if you recognize the symptoms early you can take preventative measures to stop it.
Here now are 10 Signs You Are Getting Old
You know you are getting old when…
- You fall in the shower on your 30th birthday (and the pain is more emotional than physical).
- You hear the D.J. on the radio refer to 90’s music as classic rock.
- You no longer know who the hell any of the people on magazine covers are and look to your children for guidance.
- You conclude, after years of doing battle with your hair, winning just isn’t worth it and concede victory to your hair.
- You manage to put on weight despite not eating anything.
- Your kids wear $100 shoes, and you’re in PayLess.
- You don’t know how to work your smart phone and have to ask your kids to explain it.
- You view heels to be a form of socially acceptable torture and find yourself looking longingly at loafers.
- You buy loafers.
- You get a gym membership and still manage to put on weight.
Powered by Facebook Comments